Today I made it to 200 straight days reading a book for at least half an hour each day! By just fulfilling that small commitment I made to myself in August, I've already been able to complete all of these books:
- The Swiss Family Robinson (380 pages)
- War and Peace (1296 pages)
- Catch-22 (453 pages)
- Infinite Jest + Reader's Guide (1603 pages total)
- Lolita (336 pages)
- Dune (412 pages)
- Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! (350 pages)
- Don Quixote (992 pages)
- Dune Messiah (256 pages)
- The Bully Pulpit (928 pages)
- Invisible Man (581 pages)
- Children of Dune (416 pages)
- The Count of Monte Cristo (928 pages)
That makes a current total of 8,931 pages. I haven't loved each and every book. I think my entries make pretty clear that I hated a couple of them. But on the whole I've really enjoyed myself, especially talking to people who have read the books. I really appreciate everyone who's been so supportive of my journey so far. Here's hoping that I'll be able to make a similar post when I hit the one year mark!
New comments are not allowed.